Back in November 2016, Google introduced mobile-first indexing. As per this significant change, Google started using the mobile version of a website’s content to rank pages from that site, display snippets in the SERPs, and understand structured data.
In simpler words, mobile-indexing means Google crawls your site from the perspective of a mobile browser and uses that mobile version for indexing and ranking the site in the SERPs. (more…)
Welcome to our 16 chapter, 13,000 word guide to Local SEO. We believe this is the most comprehensive Local SEO guide on the ‘net.
Please read through at your leisure, or download the PDF version of this guide here.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction to Local SEO
- Google My Business Setup and Optimisation
- Bing Places Setup and Optimisation
- Keyword Research for Local SEO
- On-Page SEO Best Practices for Local SEO
- How to Create Schema Tags & Place It On Your Website
- The Definitive List of Local SEO Ranking Factors
- Local Citations
- Optimising To Rank In Local Map Pack Results
- Building Credibility and Reviews
- Backlink Building Strategies for Local SEO
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console Setup
- How to Run a Local SEO Audit On Your Website
- How To Audit Your Competitor’s SEO
- How To Track The Progress Of Your Local SEO Campaign
- Bringing It All Together
Siri, Alexa, Google Assistant and Cortana.
Over the last few years, these voice assistants have been getting a lot of attention and popularity.
Because of this, the market for voice search is expanding rapidly.
This has changed the way the average consumer searches for product and information on the web. At the same time, it has also shifted the way digital marketers, SEO professionals, content creators, and online business people cater to their audience and potential buyers.
According to a recent report by emarketer, the usage of voice assistant has increased from 102 million U.S. users in 2018 to 111.8 million U.S. users in 2019. It is an increase of 9.5 percent in one year. (more…)