SEO Executive & Account Manager Role
We are currently looking to recruit an SEO Executive who can develop and implement SEO strategies that align with business goals, explain complex concepts to clients and prioritise efficiently.
The successful candidate will be a technical SEO wizard who has a proven track-record managing campaigns independently - or as the main analyst and point of contact.
You’ll often be auditing and analysing, liaising with clients and implementing On-Page SEO best practices through client’s CMS. In addition, you’ll be devising and overseeing Off-Page SEO strategies that lead to growth in quality backlinks and rankings to client site.
- Creating in-depth strategic SEO roadmaps to achieve client’s goals
- Conducting keyword research
- Analysing client websites and prioritising site architecture and performance issues
- Use SEO tools such as Majestic, Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics
- Develop, implement and maintain comprehensive On-Page and Off-Page SEO strategies
- Liaise with clients to update them on campaign progress, answer questions in a comprehensive and in-depth manner
- Update client’s websites with new content and implement basic on page SEO amends
- Reporting (campaign wrap-ups about traffic, link, ranking and revenue analysis/calculation of ROI)
- Content Auditing (crawling, duplication and organisation of content)
- Ability to write basic technical documents (site audit and Disavow files)
- Attention to detail if this is you, write "IMSR2017" at the top of your cover letter or CV to prove your attention to detail is real
- Understand how SEO works with digital channels/disciplines (UX, CRO, content management, web development)
- Good knowledge of CMSs and the benefits/weaknesses of popular platforms
- 1 - 3 years of professional SEO experience
- Can manage multiple clients of varying budgets and sizes
- Experience in some communication tools (Basecamp, Slack, Asana)
As we’re a young and ambitious agency there is great room for career advancement within the company. Success and hard work will be rewarded! Benefits include subsidised gym membership, 24 days holiday to start, quarterly team events and salary of £22,000 - £35,000, depending on excellence & experience.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please email a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com!