In an awesome move, Bing has updated its backlink research tool with information on competitor data. For reference, Google does not give this information to its users.
Google 0 – Bing 1
The new and improved backlink research tool by Bing now has more information than ever, including:
- The top anchor text
- Unique top referring domains
- Links on a page per page level
Are dofollow links necessary for rankings? Can nofollow also be useful, or should those links just be discarded?
Google’s John Mueller recently clarified some common misconceptions about dofollow links, nofollow links, search engine rankings, and more.
In a Google After Hours Office Hangout, a webmaster asked the following question: (more…)
Welcome to our 16 chapter, 13,000 word guide to Local SEO. We believe this is the most comprehensive Local SEO guide on the ‘net.
Please read through at your leisure, or download the PDF version of this guide here.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction to Local SEO
- Google My Business Setup and Optimisation
- Bing Places Setup and Optimisation
- Keyword Research for Local SEO
- On-Page SEO Best Practices for Local SEO
- How to Create Schema Tags & Place It On Your Website
- The Definitive List of Local SEO Ranking Factors
- Local Citations
- Optimising To Rank In Local Map Pack Results
- Building Credibility and Reviews
- Backlink Building Strategies for Local SEO
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console Setup
- How to Run a Local SEO Audit On Your Website
- How To Audit Your Competitor’s SEO
- How To Track The Progress Of Your Local SEO Campaign
- Bringing It All Together