33 of the Most Inspiring Quotes of All Time
Here it is.
The definitive list of the Most Inspiring Quotes of All Time!
From ancient Chinese proverbs to Wayne Gretzky, the following 33 quotes will be sure to stir your soul into action.
Check them out and let us know what you think.
P.S Did we miss anything?
1. “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
2. “The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.” – Bruce Lee
3. “Stay hungry, stay foolish” – Steve Jobs
4. “Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go” – T. S. Eliot
5. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
6. “Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
7. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Gandhi
8. “Being Realistic is the Most Commonly Traveled Road to Mediocrity” – Will Smith
9. “The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score” –Bill Copeland
10. “You are the master of your own earthly destiny just as surely as you have the power to control your own thoughts” – Napoleon Hill
11. “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” Samuel Beckett
12. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Peter Drucker
13. “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.” – Tony Robbins
14. “Don’t count the days, make the days count” – Muhammad Ali
15. “The harder I work, the luckier I get” – Gary Player
16. “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordon
17. “Action is the foundational key to all success” – Pablo Picasso
18. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
19. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
20. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” – Lao Tzu
21. “Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.” – Henry Ford
22. “I have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened” – Mark Twain
23. “The opposite for courage is not cowardice, it is conformity. Even a dead fish can go with the flow.” – Jim Hightower
24. “There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing” —Aristotle
25. “All that we are is a result of what we have thought” – Buddha
26. “You create your own universe as you go along” – Winston Churchill
27. “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” – Jim Rohn
28. “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” –Henry Ford
29. “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” –Bill Cosby
30. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” –Farrah Gray
31. “Many a false step was made by standing still” – Chinese Proverb
32. “Perfection is not when there is no more to add, but no more to take away” – Antoine De Saint-Exupery
33. “We all say that we want to succeed, but sooner or later our level of activity must equal our level of intent. Talking about achievement is one thing; making it happen is something altogether different. Some people seem to take more joy in talking about success than they do in achieving it. It is as though their ritualistic chant about someday lulls them into a false sense of security, and all the things that they should be doing and could be doing on any given day never seem to get done.
The consequences of this self-delusion have their own inevitable price. Sooner or later the day will arrive when they will look back with regret at all those things they could have done, and meant to do, but left undone. That is why we must push ourselves in the present to experience the milder pain of discipline. We will all experience one pain or the other—the pain of discipline or the pain of regret—but the difference is that the pain of discipline weighs only ounces while the pain of regret weighs tons.” – Jim Rohn