How Google treat press releases differently than other content
Does Google treat press releases differently from other online content, such as web pages and blog posts? This is an important question to answer because it may help us understand a curious phenomenon. Let’s see what that is.read more
3 quick ways to run SEO competitor analysis for beginners
Competitor analysis refers to the processes that help you understand how your website stands in the search engines as compared to your competitors and other websites in your niche. SEO is often considered a zero-sum game. There are only ...read more
How does repurposing content in different formats affect duplication and SEO?
Repurposing content is a common practice in the online marketing and digital content world. Producing high-quality content is a tough job; it takes a lot of time, effort, and resources to publish informative, engaging, and well-thought-...read more
How does Google store content in different storage types?
For the first time ever, Google has publicly discussed how it indexes content on different types of storages. This information was shared by Google’s Gary Illyes on his podcast, Search Off the Record. Here is the information that Google ...read more
- Are you making these 4 common SEO mistakes? February 21, 2018
- Google just confirmed another broad core algorithm update April 24, 2018
- How to Generate Endless Ideas for New Blog Posts December 15, 2014
- Google Extends Lengths of Titles and Meta Descriptions in SERPs May 25, 2016
- How to Use Landing Pages Effectively & Get Better Results February 15, 2016